Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Honest Love Letter




Dear Owner,
I'm so lucky I'm your BlackBerry!

You hold me with both hands as gently as you can.

You ensure that I am always with you.

If I fall you are always afraid of me hurting myself. I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together.

You never forget me in a taxi & you won't give me to just anyone unlike my old friends Nokia, Sony and Samsung that you would proudly just hand over.

When you eat, I'm beside you. When you're on the toilet seat, I'm with you. When you're sleeping, my head is by your pillow.

When I scream, you rush and pick me like an egg.

When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make you feel like a cowboy you strap me to your waist or jeans.

Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love).

You upgraded to me from my friends Nokia, Sony and Samsung; and then upgraded me to a Curve, Bold & Torch.

You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home.

You sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no human emotions; sometimes I make you laugh; people think you are mad. I watch your wife/hubby or your lovers who envy our time together.

But dear, I appeal to you.

Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I'm just a blackberry, nothing more!.

Kind Pings,
Your BlackBerry.







Copied from Raymond Elenwoke's FB status

1 comment:

  1. dont like BB. interesting blog. will be following your blog

    ReplyDelete