Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday.

Th.ing is...I'm just sitting here wondering what to write.

No. That's not right.

I'm sitting here writing. I'm just wondering if what I'm writing is something you would like to read.
As much as this is some kind of diary for me, I must also realize that I can't just put everything out there. Things like this/that have a way of coming back to take a huge bite out of one's behind.

So...what am I rambling about now?

I don't know. I feel like I'm at a crossroads...which is usually the state of things with me. It's strange that sometimes I see where I'm headed so clearly...and then sometimes I see NOTHING. I start to wonder if I know what I'm doing...I start feeling these feelings of inadequacy - feelings of self-doubt and so on.

I start to ask myself - what if I'm wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment